Hey dudes

Кратко о себе, если захочется...
Ответить
 • Просмотры: 193
DeepNDaUndaworld
Контактная информация:

Hey dudes

Сообщение DeepNDaUndaworld »

All right dudes, I'm DeepNDaUndaworld f.k.a. Dark World Hustla. I'm a chinese college student and Hip-Hop lover. I collect all types of rare Underground rap, and that's the reason I come to GWorld Forum. I'll try my best to keep the frequency of 1 albums per day to share some good stuff to yall guys. Also dm me if you got some extremely rare stuff for trade if you need! Thanks.

Plus: I hope yall can unban my old account. I really can't login lol
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Hey dudes

Сообщение mrsun »

Your old account was banned by me personally. The fact is that I really don't like who sits quietly and monitors the forum, as well as the posts that you liked later turned out to be on the YouTube channel of a whore named YoWspIsaac. I would like to hear your comments on this.
Изображение
DeepNDaUndaworld
Контактная информация:

Hey dudes

mrsun писал(а): 08 авг 2022, 16:47 as well as the posts that you liked later turned out to be on the YouTube channel of a whore named YoWspIsaac
Well to be honest I've never done things like this. I can show you my Youtube Channel and you can check them and then you will realize all of them are from my previous personal collection.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMxqg ... xFpUJfFnDw
mrsun писал(а): 08 авг 2022, 16:47 I really don't like who sits quietly and monitors the forum
Oh I'm so sorry for this. I left the forum for a while for personal reason that time and I really don't think it's a that serious problem that's should be punished in ways like ban account. After all you can see that I've never leech in the forum for 1 second!
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Hey dudes

Сообщение mrsun »

It will not work here to be a "leech on the forum for 1 second". The system is configured to exclude this. Come on, if you are really interested in the topic of the forum and you are ready to share some of your staff, I will give you the opportunity to prove yourself. I think it's worth forgetting about the old account. If you are a real fan of this music, you will gain respect here without your old account.
Изображение
DeepNDaUndaworld
Контактная информация:

Hey dudes

mrsun писал(а): 08 авг 2022, 17:16 It will not work here to be a "leech on the forum for 1 second". The system is configured to exclude this. Come on, if you are really interested in the topic of the forum and you are ready to share some of your staff, I will give you the opportunity to prove yourself. I think it's worth forgetting about the old account. If you are a real fan of this music, you will gain respect here without your old account.
alright alright. i'll use this account instead.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Представляемся / About yourself»