你好/Привет/Hi

Кратко о себе, если захочется...
Ответить
 • Просмотры: 165
hssjzxsj

你好/Привет/Hi

Сообщение hssjzxsj »

Guys, I'm 21 and a female from China and the first gfunk album I heard was Dr.Dre's The Chronic, this is a classic album, that was my first contact with gfunk. At that time, someone introduced gfunk and more 90s hiphop in a Chinese app. I was very interested in it, and then I slowly learned and dig it by myself. Because of academic problems, I can't play with my mobile phone, so I bought an mp3. Every Sunday, I have half a day off to sort out what I listen to and change the albums in the mp3. When I was at school, I would I will listen to it with headphones and write down my feelings when I hear these songs. That is probably the happiest time for me. At that time, I was enjoying the happiness brought by music even more. After entering the university, there are more time to dig more about 90s hiphop, this is my happiness, I will save money to buy my favorite CD, in the group, I would rather be the silent majority, but I have to break the silence , which is also the original intention of me wanting to introduce myself.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Представляемся / About yourself»