Кратко о себе, если захочется...
Ответить
 • Просмотры: 298
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

Welcome back Playaz, Ballaz, & Hustlaz!

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

Hello my friends,

I'm Mike, 28 years old and a big fan of pure dope sh*t str8 from the west coast. I explicitly love everything that comes from the Bay Area, especially Oakland, San Frisco etc.... I only listen to music from the 70s, 80s & 90s maximum until 2004, from the genres Funk/Soul, RnB/Swing, Gangsta, and especially G-Funk. There are rare reissues, unreleased stuff that appears only now but is dope, because most of course was recorded at that time. Steve Vicious aka VMF is also very dope, also his stuff from 2016 for example, there is now and then also good stuff from the modern era like Lil Woofy Woof etc... but still leaning on the old style. What also appeals to me is G-Funk from Arizona especially from Phoenix like Bookie, Mr. Iroc, Tha Product Click, Big Dame & Vontel to name a few examples.

The music from the golden era fascinates me because the feeling this music gives you, nothing else can. Rap was a mouthpiece for the street back then and was used as such, hip-hop is a culture that has been completely lost today, such as the values or the music. In the 90's there was also music that spoke of and glorified fashion, materialism, drugs, etc., but the root was different, the drive was different, etc. I can do little with the music of today, because the beats do not trigger anything in me, no kind of emotion. Nowadays it's just about becoming famous quickly, without any ulterior motive of where you come from, what you've been through, etc. There is little music from today that has substance and especially that passes something on to the new generation. But this is a topic for itself that I do not want to intensify too much. Everyone has a different opinion on this and I can only speak for myself. I love the 90s, the atmosphere back then was special and the drive to make music fascinates me.

Glad the forum is back up and running and I'm very happy to be a part of the real family! I got into rap, funk & soul when I was five/six years old. My dad listened to Alliance Ethnik, Dru Down, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G, Digital Underground, Rappin 4 Tay etc. a lot.... My first album I got as a gift when I was seven was by Digital Underground called "Sex Packets" with the legendary song "Humpty Dance" on it. For the last three years I have started to really buy CDs and to invest in my passion for music and collecting. Just to give you a little insight about me.

Much Luv goes out of course and as always from the south of Germany! 🎲🎭🎱

For my russian homiez

Здравствуйте, друзья мои,

Я Майк, 28 лет и большой поклонник чистого dope sh*t str8 с западного побережья. Я однозначно люблю все, что происходит из района залива, особенно Окленд, Сан-Фриско и т.д.....0 Я слушаю только музыку 70-х, 80-х и 90-х годов максимум до 2004 года из жанров Funk/Soul, RnB/Swing, Gangsta, и особенно G-Funk. Редко бывают переиздания, неизданные вещи, которые появляются только сейчас, но они великолепны, потому что большинство из них, конечно, были записаны в те времена. Steve Vicious aka VMF также очень крут, также его вещи 2016 года, например, есть также хорошие вещи из современности, такие как Lil Woofy Woof и т.д... но все еще опираются на старый стиль. Меня также привлекает G-Funk из Аризоны, особенно из Феникса, такие как Bookie, Mr. Iroc, Tha Product Click, Big Dame & Vontel, и это лишь несколько примеров.

Музыка золотой эпохи завораживает меня, потому что то чувство, которое дает эта музыка, не может дать ничто другое. В те времена рэп был рупором улицы и использовался как таковой, хип-хоп - это культура, которая сегодня полностью утрачена, будь то ценности или музыка. В 90-е годы тоже была музыка, которая говорила и прославляла моду, материализм, наркотики и т.д., но корень был другой, драйв другой и т.д. Я не могу многого добиться в сегодняшней музыке, потому что ритмы не вызывают во мне ничего, никаких эмоций. Сегодня все сводится к тому, чтобы быстро стать знаменитым, не задумываясь о том, откуда ты родом, через что прошел и т.д. Сегодня мало музыки, которая была бы содержательной и, прежде всего, передавала бы что-то новому поколению. Но это отдельная тема, которую я не хочу слишком интенсифицировать.

Я рад, что форум снова работает и быть частью настоящей семьи! Я познакомился с рэпом, фанком и соулом в возрасте пяти/шести лет, мой отец много слушал Alliance Ethnik, Dru Down, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G, Digital Underground, Rappin 4 Tay etc..... Первый альбом, который я получил в подарок, когда мне было семь лет, был выпущен Digital Underground под названием "Sex Packets" с легендарной песней "Humpty Dance" на нем. Три года назад я начал по-настоящему покупать диски и инвестировать в свою страсть. Это было немного обо мне.

Much Luv, конечно, и как всегда с юга Германии! 🎲🎭🎱
🎱🎭The Hate U Give Little Infants Fu**s Everybody🎭🎱
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение mrsun »

Lil Woofy is really cool, I think that today he is one of the few who continues the traditions of classic west coast g-funk. Just check out this topic of his

Изображение
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

mrsun писал(а): 14 июн 2022, 19:02 Lil Woofy is really cool, I think that today he is one of the few who continues the traditions of classic west coast g-funk. Just check out this topic of his
I Luv this song! Like u said homie, he's one of the few who keep it real! Much Luv 🎲🎭🎱
gza1995

Сообщение gza1995 »

EIGHTBALLER! писал(а): 14 июн 2022, 18:35 Hello my friends,

I'm Mike, 28 years old and a big fan of pure dope sh*t str8 from the west coast. I explicitly love everything that comes from the Bay Area, especially Oakland, San Frisco etc.... I only listen to music from the 70s, 80s & 90s maximum until 2004, from the genres Funk/Soul, RnB/Swing, Gangsta, and especially G-Funk. There are rare reissues, unreleased stuff that appears only now but is dope, because most of course was recorded at that time. Steve Vicious aka VMF is also very dope, also his stuff from 2016 for example, there is now and then also good stuff from the modern era like Lil Woofy Woof etc... but still leaning on the old style. What also appeals to me is G-Funk from Arizona especially from Phoenix like Bookie, Mr. Iroc, Tha Product Click, Big Dame & Vontel to name a few examples.

The music from the golden era fascinates me because the feeling this music gives you, nothing else can. Rap was a mouthpiece for the street back then and was used as such, hip-hop is a culture that has been completely lost today, such as the values or the music. In the 90's there was also music that spoke of and glorified fashion, materialism, drugs, etc., but the root was different, the drive was different, etc. I can do little with the music of today, because the beats do not trigger anything in me, no kind of emotion. Nowadays it's just about becoming famous quickly, without any ulterior motive of where you come from, what you've been through, etc. There is little music from today that has substance and especially that passes something on to the new generation. But this is a topic for itself that I do not want to intensify too much. Everyone has a different opinion on this and I can only speak for myself. I love the 90s, the atmosphere back then was special and the drive to make music fascinates me.

Glad the forum is back up and running and I'm very happy to be a part of the real family! I got into rap, funk & soul when I was five/six years old. My dad listened to Alliance Ethnik, Dru Down, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G, Digital Underground, Rappin 4 Tay etc. a lot.... My first album I got as a gift when I was seven was by Digital Underground called "Sex Packets" with the legendary song "Humpty Dance" on it. For the last three years I have started to really buy CDs and to invest in my passion for music and collecting. Just to give you a little insight about me.

Much Luv goes out of course and as always from the south of Germany! 🎲🎭🎱

For my russian homiez

Здравствуйте, друзья мои,

Я Майк, 28 лет и большой поклонник чистого dope sh*t str8 с западного побережья. Я однозначно люблю все, что происходит из района залива, особенно Окленд, Сан-Фриско и т.д.....0 Я слушаю только музыку 70-х, 80-х и 90-х годов максимум до 2004 года из жанров Funk/Soul, RnB/Swing, Gangsta, и особенно G-Funk. Редко бывают переиздания, неизданные вещи, которые появляются только сейчас, но они великолепны, потому что большинство из них, конечно, были записаны в те времена. Steve Vicious aka VMF также очень крут, также его вещи 2016 года, например, есть также хорошие вещи из современности, такие как Lil Woofy Woof и т.д... но все еще опираются на старый стиль. Меня также привлекает G-Funk из Аризоны, особенно из Феникса, такие как Bookie, Mr. Iroc, Tha Product Click, Big Dame & Vontel, и это лишь несколько примеров.

Музыка золотой эпохи завораживает меня, потому что то чувство, которое дает эта музыка, не может дать ничто другое. В те времена рэп был рупором улицы и использовался как таковой, хип-хоп - это культура, которая сегодня полностью утрачена, будь то ценности или музыка. В 90-е годы тоже была музыка, которая говорила и прославляла моду, материализм, наркотики и т.д., но корень был другой, драйв другой и т.д. Я не могу многого добиться в сегодняшней музыке, потому что ритмы не вызывают во мне ничего, никаких эмоций. Сегодня все сводится к тому, чтобы быстро стать знаменитым, не задумываясь о том, откуда ты родом, через что прошел и т.д. Сегодня мало музыки, которая была бы содержательной и, прежде всего, передавала бы что-то новому поколению. Но это отдельная тема, которую я не хочу слишком интенсифицировать.

Я рад, что форум снова работает и быть частью настоящей семьи! Я познакомился с рэпом, фанком и соулом в возрасте пяти/шести лет, мой отец много слушал Alliance Ethnik, Dru Down, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G, Digital Underground, Rappin 4 Tay etc..... Первый альбом, который я получил в подарок, когда мне было семь лет, был выпущен Digital Underground под названием "Sex Packets" с легендарной песней "Humpty Dance" на нем. Три года назад я начал по-настоящему покупать диски и инвестировать в свою страсть. Это было немного обо мне.

Much Luv, конечно, и как всегда с юга Германии! 🎲🎭🎱
I'm glad you're with us!
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

gza1995 писал(а): 14 июн 2022, 21:05 I'm glad you're with us!
You know I appreciate you my homie! Much Luv🎲🎭🎱
deepX
Контактная информация:

Сообщение deepX »

красавчик, есть что сказать! не забрасывай это дело!
Ответить

Вернуться в «Представляемся / About yourself»