П@#ть - не камушки ворочать). Общаемся на любые темы
Ответить
 • Просмотры: 570
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

Merry Christmas/ Счастливого Рождества / Joyeux Noël

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

To all tha playaz out there

I wish everyone happy holidays, blessed and peaceful time with family and loved ones. Those who are alone, you are not alone as long as this forum exists. Merry Christmas to all and also to the Orthodox among us who celebrate Christmas only on 07.01. I wish a quiet time and also Merry Christmas🎄🎊

Я желаю всем счастливых праздников, благословенного и мирного времени в кругу семьи и близких. Те, кто одинок, вы не одиноки, пока существует этот форум. Поздравляю всех с Рождеством Христовым, а также православных, которые празднуют Рождество только 07.01. Желаю вам мирного времени и счастливого Рождества 🎄🎊

Je vous souhaite à tous de joyeuses fêtes, un temps béni et paisible avec votre famille et vos proches. Pour ceux qui sont seuls, vous ne serez pas seuls tant que ce forum existera. Joyeux Noël à tous et aussi aux orthodoxes parmi nous qui ne fêtent Noël que le 7 janvier, je leur souhaite déjà une période calme et un joyeux Noël également 🎄🎊

One Luv to all my real playaz 🎭🎄🎲🎱
🎱🎭The Hate U Give Little Infants Fu**s Everybody🎭🎱
OMF

Haqppy New Year!!!

Сообщение OMF »

Happy Mew Year To Eveeryone!! Be Happy!!!
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

Haqppy New Year!!!

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

I wish you all a successful year, that all your goals, if you have any, come true! Stay healthy and hit the shit....Much Luv playaz :pimp: 🎲🎭🎱 & A BIG MUCH LUV to Sanja for the Forum & for the opportunity to be a part of it!
🎱🎭The Hate U Give Little Infants Fu**s Everybody🎭🎱
Ответить

Вернуться в «Флудильня / Flood»