♱ R.I.P. ♱

in loving memory...

Статьи, Интервью, Биографии / Articles, Interviews, Biographies
Правила форума
Этот раздел предназначен для получения дополнительной информации об интересующих нас жанрах и исполнителях. Здесь вы можете публиковать статьи собственного сочинения о рэп-исполнителях, стилях и других явлениях, связанных с рэпом, которые вам интересны. Также приветствуются фильмы с платформы YouTube о появлении и развитии определенного жанра рэпа (например, гангста-рэп, джи-фанк, мемфисский рэп и т.д.), а также видеоинтервью артистов.

Раздел содержит большие статьи и интервью, короткие превью об артисте или группах лучше оставлять в теме исполнителей
---
This section is intended to get more information about the genres and artists we are interested in. Here you can post articles of your own composition about rap artists, styles and other phenomena related to rap that are interesting to you. Films from the YouTube platform about the emergence and development of a particular rap genre (for example, gangsta rap, g-funk, memphis rap, etc.), as well as video interviews of artists are also welcome.

The section contains large articles and interviews, short reviews about the artist or groups, it is better to leave the performers in the topic.
Ответить
 • Просмотры: 1089
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

Данная тема перенесена со старого форума и посвящена ушедшим от нас музыкантам, актерам, спортсменам и просто людям которые повлияли на развлекательную индустрию и оставили свой след. Вечной памяти и уважения...
---
This topic has been moved from the old forum and is dedicated to musicians, actors, athletes and just people who have influenced the entertainment industry and left their mark. Eternal memory and respect...

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

Stomper

Изображение

Изображение03.04.21Изображение
Изображение
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

DMX

Изображение
Изображение18/12/1970 - 09/04/2021Изображение

Ну вообщем ожидаемо... Но все равно жаль.
Изображение
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

Robert "Black Rob" Ross
ИзображениеBorn: 12th July 1969 - Died: 17th April 2021
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

Виктор "Винт" Кисткин
покойся с миром
Изображение21.03.1978 - 15.05.2021
Изображение

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Изображение
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

Ronald "Gonzoe" Moore
Изображение04.02.1976 - 30.07.2021
Изображение

Изображение

Причина смерти-три пулевых ранения.Подстрелили на заправке в Западном Сиетле.Раннее был одним из участников Kausion-

Изображение
shamanicus
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение shamanicus »

SLIM 400 DEAD AT 33 - Shot And Killed In L.A.

Изображение
Slim 400 -- an up-and-coming rapper in the California hip-hop scene -- has been shot and killed in L.A. ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Slim was gunned down Wednesday night in Inglewood. It's currently unclear what led to the shooting and how many suspects were involved.

Born to military parents in Germany, Slim moved back to Los Angeles as a young child and was raised in Compton. The rapper was later discovered and signed by the now nonexistent Pu$haz Ink music label -- the same one made popular by YG and DJ Mustard.

Slim narrowly escaped death back in the summer of 2019 when he was shot 9 times in L.A. Slim claimed he was ambushed in the attack while visiting family in Compton.

Remembering Slim 400
REMEMBERING SLIM 400
LAUNCH GALLERY
Getty
Slim 400 was just 33.

RIP
UPDATE
11:44 AM PT -- Cops say they were called to the area on a report of gunshots, when they arrived, they located Slim 400 suffering from a gunshot wound in the driveway of a home. He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.
9:08 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us that while there is a raging gang war going on between the bloods and the crips -- Slim's murder does not appear to be a targeted hit -- more a case of "wrong place wrong time."

Код: Выделить всё

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/09/rapper-slim-400-dead-dies-shot-killed/
mrsun
Администратор
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение mrsun »

R.I.P. Mr. Knightowl

Изображение
Изображение06/02/1960 - 11/02/22Изображение
Изображение
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

Vincent Edwards aka CPO Boss Hogg
Изображение
Изображение

R.I.P. Vincent Edwards aka C.P.O. Boss Hogg  (September 9, 1969 – January 12, 2022) 🙏

Former Death Row Records artist and 2Pac collaborator CPO Boss Hogg has passed away, according to reports. His cause of death has not been revealed. The passing of CPO Boss Hogg, born Vince Edwards, was confirmed by the late rapper’s friend, journalist Chad Kiser, who paid tribute to Boss Hogg with a post on social media. Rest In Paradise CPO,” Kiser wrote in the caption of a photo of Boss Hogg and himself. “Thank you for the talks, the support, and the encouragement! You will be missed!”

A native of Compton, California, CPO Boss Hogg, who initially performed under the name Lil Nation, entered the rap game under the tutelage of MC Ren. The N.W.A. legend helped facilitate a record deal for Boss Hogg and his group, Capital Punishment Organization, with Capitol Records. In 1990, Capital Punishment Organization released their debut album, To Hell And Black. Boss Hogg also briefly popped up on N.W.A.’s sophomore album, N*ggaz4Life, on the song “Findum, F*ckem, and Flee.” Departing Capitol Records in the following years, Capital Punishment Organization would sign with Death Row Records, contributing to the label’s soundtracks for Above The Rim and Murder Was The Case.

Admittedly depressed from the lack of traction during his tenure with Death Row, and on the brink of getting laid off from his day job, CPO Boss Hogg reached out to his friend 2Pac, who featured him on the All Eyez On Me cut “Picture Me Rollin’.” According to Boss Hogg, the song, which he was compensated $37,000 for, was a God-send for his livelihood at the time and one of the highlights of his career. “Pac did more for me than anybody else,” the rapper acknowledged in an interview while speaking on his relationship with the late icon.

In addition to Pac, CPO Boss Hogg has appeared alongside a number of west coast luminaries including Tha Eastsidaz, Warren G, and Compton’s Most Wanted member Tha Chill. In years past, CPO had publicly touched on the condition of his health, particularly his bout with congestive heart failure in 2010, which he was able to survive.

Vince Edwards (Boss Hogg), Clarence Lars (DJ Train), Granville Moton (The Chip), Daron Sapp (Young D)

His name stands for "Capital Punishment Organization".
Originally a duo with rapper Lil' Nation and DJ Train. Sadly, DJ Train later died in a fire.

MUCH LUV, RESPECT & REST IN PEACE ♥️🙏🎱
Изображение
🎱🎭The Hate U Give Little Infants Fu**s Everybody🎭🎱
EIGHTBALLER!
Контактная информация:

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение EIGHTBALLER! »

Jewell Peyton aka Jewell Former Death Row Has Reportedly Passed Away At 5:00am 5/6/2022
Изображение
Изображение

Jewell was signed to Death Row Records from 1992 to 1996. In 1994, she covered Shirley Brown's song "Woman to Woman" which reached 72nd on the Billboard Hot 100, and peaked at #16 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop songs list.

R.I.P. Jewell Peyton aka Jewell (June 12, 1968 - May 6, 2022) 🙏

Anotha Death Row Family Member has gone ...Nothing will be like in tha 90s! ...not everything in tha 90s was perfect and nice, but it was a different time & the music had a other weight and substance... Much Luv to all my real ol skool headz out there 🎭🎲🎱
🎱🎭The Hate U Give Little Infants Fu**s Everybody🎭🎱
Gfunk57

♱ R.I.P. ♱

Сообщение Gfunk57 »

RIP Miss Jewell and thank you for all you are beautiful refrain and song :west:

Jewell Interview in 2021 14 Video RIP
Ответить

Вернуться в «RAP TALK»